MERN Full Stack Developer (Experienced)
We are looking for an energetic MERN stack developer to lead the Team. As a full-stack developer, you will be producing scalable software solutions and will be involved in the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. You should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. Need to be comfortable and confident in working independently as well with the team.
- Take lead on directing and implementing solutions to complex, loosely scoped problems that are aligned with team goals.
- Provide critical solutions independently and by leading other team members.
- Lead investigation and resolution efforts for critical, high impact problems, defects, and incidents raised by internal and external customers.
- Act as a technology advocate, independently seeking opportunities where technology can be utilized to improve the business.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship while fostering a team environment.
- Strong engineering skills to develop software using different programming/scripting languages, and flexibility to learn and develop code in different languages
Nice to Have
- Experience working in agile teams with short release cycles
- Experience with software development and management tools like Git, Visual Studio Code
- Highly creative, high energy individual with a hands-on style.
Education and Experience
- Minimum 3 years experience. ( At least 1 year as MERN FULL STACK DEVELOPER)